Fortnite ban (RIP 500€)

As you can already see in the title i got banned in fortnite but i actualy didnt cheat. Heres the story: 20 Days after i got banned in dead by daylight (where i also didnt cheat) I know it sounds very sus but hear me out: i saw that fortnite looked fun again and got many videos about it on tiktok. I then Installed it and after about an hour or so it was finished. It was really late so i was tired and when im tired i get mad fast. So i played the game again and landed somewhere i dont know where because i didnt unlock the map yet. after only finding 3 smgs and getting killed by an enemy i got mad and uninstalled right away.

so after i uninstalled fortnite after just playing 1 round i decided to play some other games. After about 2 weeks i had the urge to play hitman 3 again and went onto epic games launcher to download it again. Then i saw fortnite wasnt available. so i searched around the web and tried every fix there is because i spent much money in the game. After trying everything out i contacted epic games support and they told me i was banned permanentely for third party software. thats the same reason i got banned on dbd for. But i am 100% sure that i dindnt have things open like cheat engine or so because i only use it for assassins creed but i didnt have it installed at the time when i only played 1 round.

i dont know what to do in this situation now and im in need of big help. have a good day

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/sa7aj4/fortnite_ban_rip_500/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *