Guy with 3060Ti, Ryzen 7 5800x and 16gb 3200 RAM Partially problem solved.

Whole day, i'm trying best settings with setup i have, i will type the list, and the things i did.
1.) SMT DISABLE WITH PROJECT LASSO: Played 5 Raids with, and without.
i didn't saw any performance, lost or gained in both situations.
2.) Low In Game Settings: Textures low, Shadows Medium, LOD 2.5, Distance 1.500, TAA Every option off,Anisotropic Filtering Per Texture, Nvidia Low Latency ON. Around 70-100 FPS dips below 60FPS.
3.) Medium/High In Game Settings: Textures High, Shadows High, LOD 4 Distance 3.000 TAA, and every option after is off (IMO Is too blurry, can't play with all that stuff, so in that part i didn't tested it properly, but it's not something i would play even if i had 150+ FPS. Anisotropic Filtering ON, Nvidia Low Latency ON. AND this is where is starting to be interesting, i was hovering around 120-140FPS, and going below 70 from time to time. My guess is that GPU had more work to do, and had to be utilized one way or another.
Conclusion i have(feel free to point if i'm wrong):
This dips in fps are caused by RAM as i thought at the begging, most of the times my RAM memory usage was over 14GB, and i guess there i no more room for other things to be utilized properly, and there is bottleneck(Kinda).
My temperatures are monitored with MSI AFTERBURNER, and in both case Low/High settings
GPU was around 60-65c
CPU was around 60-70c (only spiked to 73c when i was loading into the raid)
Thanks Everyone who helped me in last post, i'm thankfull for your thoughts and giving me hints and options to resolve my problem, i will get 2x8gb of RAM this week and i believe that will end this type of problem.
This post is mostly if someone stumble upon same thing, to know or at least see what other people do.
P.S If someone wants i can share my Nvidia Control Panel settings <3

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/wv1c41/guy_with_3060ti_ryzen_7_5800x_and_16gb_3200_ram/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *