I finally completed all the challenge banners and platinumed fornite after playing on and off since 2018 and grinding hard for the last YEAR to complete all the trophies.

I have some thoughts after sinking 2000+ hours into this game, and Id love to share. Feel free to keep scrolling though.

Firstly, I only started playing save the world for the free vbucks. I logged in for dailies, slowly did the quest challenges and endurance missions for extra vbucks, but I only really ever played as a bi product of battle royale.

After accidentally progressing pretty far into the story line (as I was grinding vbucks) I figured- why not go for all the pickaxes, so low and behold I collected all the STW pickaxes too.

I knew about the challenge banners for a while but I saw them as completely unachievable and never thought I’d complete any one of them, but when I returned to fortnite last December I decided to give it a try.

When I returned to the game last year I had done 80 PWO missions. I played most days this year and only completed PWO this week. I’m sure you could do it way faster, but that’s how long it took me.

The mist monster and build challenge went hand in hand, as I AFK’d in my storm shield to grind the Matts and whilst doing so i passively chipped away at the mist monsters.

The real challenge was the PWO and save the survivors, apart from specifically playing “save the survivors” there’s not much advice I could give to anyone who was thinking about going for platinum other than to just whack on a film, get into a flow state, and just grind.

This game is the longest and hardest grind for a platinum I have ever even considered doing by FARRR, but that kinda motivated me to grind more as I’d guess less than 0.1% of players have ever achieved this milestone.

But would I recommend going for it yourself? Probably not, but I can’t say it wasn’t satisfying af finally completing it.

That’s it for my STW journey though. I’ll do my dailies and mission alerts but I can’t see myself ever playing again for fun lol.

Time to enjoy chapter 4.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/zh2nql/i_finally_completed_all_the_challenge_banners_and/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *