Question: Suppose instead of starting over on a new map from scratch, you could load up your longboat and sail to it. What would you take? Or what would change about my answer?
- Can only use the 18 default slots on the boat. No crates or carts allowed.
- Can use your 32 inventory slots, but cannot be encumbered.
- Gold coins
- Bronze (since it's 2 copper and 1 tin per bar, time saver)
- Chains (since uncommon)
- iron, 4 stacks
- silver, 4 stacks (600 arrows per stack vs. 250 for needle arrows)
- Serpent meat, 4 stacks (50 stews per stack)
- Guts (sausages have good ingredient-stacks to food-stacks ratio)
- Surtling cores
- Chitin (to make harpoon)
- Black Metal knife, sword, shield, axe, atgeir
- Frostner, silver sword, porcupine, Draugr Fang bow
- Iron sledge, iron pickaxe
- Padded armor set + lox cape
- Troll pants and tunic (for no movement penalty)
- ancient seeds, globin totems
- Turnips, Carrots, Barley, Flax
- Neck tails, blood bags, resin, mushrooms, thistle (3 stacks), feathers. (tedious to farm these things)
Total weight = 215.1