My current goal: Get the Consortium to own NGC 6188 Sector LC-V c2-28

I learned about them from the new video from The Buur Pit, and headed over to check it out.

It's 4000 light years away from the bubble, only populated system in the area.

1% The Consoritum (Anarchy), 99% Interstellar Mining Corp (Corporate).

There's a lot of settlements, and one asteroid station, but all owned by the IMC.

So here's what I've learned:

1. If you get one bounty, you no longer have access to the mission board.
  2. There is ONE person in the bar concourse who offers missions for the Consortium.
  3. If you hand yourself in, you get transported 3.5Kly away, to a detention facility in the Omega nebula. If you end up there, with no scoop-equipped ship, Apex can't help you. You have to get somebody to pick you up, or relog to Horizons and you'll be put back in your ship at NGC.
  4. Since every settlement+station is owned by the IMC, you'll be wanted everywhere.
  5. If you're at a mission-related crash site (I relog farmed about 30 manufacturing instructions in 45ish minutes), and a pirate spawns, you'll get a bounty for downloading data. Gotta love Odyssey crime and punishment!
  6. The ship mission board is entirely empty, but the on foot one does have missions

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/ty2yxq/my_current_goal_get_the_consortium_to_own_ngc/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *