Post #2781625 about FPS drops and freezing in STW

I have below observations in the past month of playing ventures:

1] The game freezes Every Time there is a notification in the game (for eg: "ALERT: Its Water Storm, Use Nature Weapons", "Player123 has found a storm chest!")

2] If you join a mission and a player joins up after you, it gives you a huge notification which slides in from the left top. This causes my game to freeze for like 2 seconds ish.

3] When you select a mission and you enter the lobby (the one which looks like BR lobby) where eveyone else is loading in, its a massive freeze and my game is basically a ppt for a whole min.

4] if you join a game and get freezes and return back to main menu, all the menu's will cause fps drops every few seconds, even when youre not doing anything. every click will freeze your game. This will go away if you go to BR and come back to STW.

Really weird performance issues since recent updates. there is no performance related issue on their trello. so, really not sure if they have acknowledged this.

Anyway, Happy Holidays and Stay safe out there, Commander.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/zw87bh/post_2781625_about_fps_drops_and_freezing_in_stw/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *