What is this? Its an easter egg.
Additional info leaked from game files(wotexpress):
- The tank, in the name of which there are these numbers, waited for 5 years from the moment it first appeared on the General Test, until it was put into the Research Tree.
- This number is very popular with Soviet anti-tank artillery. The Germans also often use it, but only they have it one less.
- That number is exactly how many British vehicles from the original Research Tree are in the current tree. (probably: Original british tree – removed british tanks)
- The American tank, in the name of which there is this number, has long been removed from the game, however, it still occasionally comes across in battles under a slightly changed name.
- It was this number that once made everyone run away without looking back from this Tier III tank destroyer.
- This figure is now present in the name of one of the Tier V tanks, although once there were no numbers at all on its name.
Did you remember all the answers to the previous questions? Now make a four-digit number out of them and think what to do with it.
For those who want to verify: