What is the Hide and Seek Game Mode in Among Us?
Hide and Seek or HideNSeek is a community developed game mode with its own set of rules developed by the Among Us player base.
It involves 1 imposter and 9 crewmates. The imposter must reveal themselves at the beginning of the game mode by venting in the cafeteria. The imposter is not allowed to vent or sabotage for the remainder of the game. As the imposter you have only one task, and that is to SEEK TO KILL EVERYONE!
As a crewmate you must HIDE and not be killed by the imposter. To win, you must complete all your short tasks as quickly while avoiding the imposter at all times. If you complete all your and are awaiting your crew mates to finish theirs you should take refuge by hiding somewhere or duping the imposter while running away to avoid them. The only way to win is for you and your crewmates to complete ALL YOUR TASKS. Crew mates must complete their tasks even after being killed by the imposter and becoming a ghost. Otherwise, you will not be able to win and are at the mercy of the imposter.
Hide and Seek Game mode rules:
– No Sabotaging,
– No Venting (Except at the start, vent once to reveal identity in the cafeteria)
– SEEK AND KILL EVERYONE TO Win.
– No Emergency Meetings
– No Reporting Dead Bodies
– Complete All Your Tasks to WIN
– If the Imposter kills you, Complete Your Tasks As A Ghost To WIN
– If you complete all your tasks, HIDE FROM THE IMPOSTER and wait for your crewmates to finish there’s.
THIS IS HOW YOU PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!