$160 USD for Drow Arcana. Despicable move Valve.

Windranger DOTA 2 Hero Guides

It's absurd. Absolute cash-grab lockout. I remember when Arcana's used to cost $30 USD and came with Exalted title. And YOU COULD ALSO TRADE THEM!!! But I guess that's not enough to keep valve fed. I guess their expensive caviar and lobster meals are only possible if the player base gets maximally extorted for things they love. It's not even fair to the creators. Most of the creators get very little compared to how much Valve makes off this. And this doesn't support the eSports scene either. It's just pure and willful greed. 😒

Look… I can buy fifty of these Arcanas if I wanted to. But that doesn't make any of this right. This will never stop, until we as the consumer stop supporting these outright ridiculous charges. If you buy this battle pass, and points, or 'grind it out' you're supporting even worse extortion schemes in the future. It will only get more ridiculous going forward, they see how much they can get away with and will keep on pushing for more, each and every year. Enough is Enough. Boycott Valve, do not support this egregious thievery. I'm all for paying for content, but this is not only not-worth it, it is also criminal exploitation.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/ricd78/160_usd_for_drow_arcana_despicable_move_valve/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *