400Hr Update, Player Scavs Kill Me A Lot

I made a post awhile back about player scavs killing me quite often and I wondered if it was normal to see or not. I got mixed opinions but a lot of advice to play Scavs on factory, and I have played a lot more Factory since. Since this post I've also been keeping tabs on my Scav runs, particularly the rate at which I survive on Factory.

Out of 98 Scav runs on Factory, I've died to player scavs 56 times (once to Tagilla when I didn't aim or shoot at him or any scavs lol). I've survived 31 times, and been killed by PMC's 11 times, mostly office campers, maybe one or two Gate 3 campers.

For one, my playstyle (as a Scav) is aggressive, I use Scav runs to improve PvP skill, not as free loot, like 99% of the time. I also have never been hostile to another scav, other than my first and second runs when I didn't understand wtf a Scav even looked like or what the hell it all meant.

So, revisiting this topic, Why the hell are 57 player scavs killing me out of 98 raids? I understand the game didn't use to even reward players for anything as a scav, and that this karma system was never a thing. But it is now, and it was for the entire 98 runs I've done. Why are they killing me so fucking often? 60% of the time I'm being killed by a thirtsty ass player scav that has nothing better to do then lose .06-.08 karma. Unfortunately it's given me a lot of mixed feelings toward why this karma system and why it even exists in the first place. I don't understand it. It's clearly not doing enough, at least in my case. I'm gaining nothing 60% of the time I'm running scav. I almost just want to drop the game because it feels as if every player scav wants to kill me all the time, leaving me with only PMC runs. It feels very pointless clicking on Scav anymore.

Thoughts?

Anybody else with this experience?

TLDR; I made a post about Player Scavs killing me, I started counting and they kill me 60% of the time.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/to4il2/400hr_update_player_scavs_kill_me_a_lot/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *