Current game state rant – I played more than 500 games that season and I have enough. It’s all the time the same over

witcher gwent cards witcher table

The current state of gwent is terrible. I played more than 500 games that season and I am Fed up, all the time the same. If You want to win a lot, You have to play the same few best decks all the time, and play all the time against same decks of opponents – and on top of that usually loose with certain decks, and win against anothers, and outcome If usually decided before game starts just because of rock-paper-scisorry game current flawed design. If anything really homemade is played – it is usually destined to loose against sterongest decks in the game like pointslam NG, Reavers or Harmony SC – depends if it is engine, or control oriented. Draft is even worse – You have to spend 30 minutes or more only ro draft cards at least few times before You get hand strong enough to have chances to win every one of 6 games, and that You play it for one hour and Draft ends. Its time to break tall season ends, I hope that with new carddrop game will become more interesting than it is right now

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/126i3dk/current_game_state_rant_i_played_more_than_500/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *