Dota2 Earth Spirit changes 2024

Windranger DOTA 2 Hero phantom lancer

Do any of this to earth spirit pls

– MAKE HIS ULT ONLY being active WHEN ENEMY is NEARBY (or any enemy unit) ( I say this because you sometimes you miss click it and guess what you are useless for almost one minute ) (and for other reasons too)

-stones last as long magnetize is active on any hero ( no just exploding in 4 secs or whatever second it is)

-I consider this a buff but : make boulder smash slow to last longer on first levels , it is too short at level one ) (considering that is a skill shot not reliable , so I think is fair )

– (Passive) make stones exploded after one minute deals 200 dmg (any stones that is destroyed by ability also trigger this), only activated (possible) with scepter

-now I get a little more crazy , ( rolling boulder can now keep rolling if you keep putting rocks on your path )

this is balance because if you want to really make this work you have to spend your stones , so its fair ( but I am not sure how, or when you would do this , shard ? new talent ? basic ability since level 2 ? I truly don't know yet lol )

and the most important thing ,

and I consider this the perfect buff for es

Increase the AOE slow on the rocks travelling during boulder smash , I know it has AOE but still low (short)

same for geomagnetic Grip make the silence AOE bigger , so anything around the stone gets silences , I swear this ability sometimes needs this , cachthing only one hero with this big silence is crucial for es ( I know this is possible with ultimate ) but still I'm speaking about the AOE basic , with magnetize is a different story

now regarding this , sometimes I notice that magnetize delays the debuff of the silence (not silence them at all and only one hero) , making the combo ( silence + magnetize) a complete failure (silence is important for this hero)

what am I referring exactly ? See below

sometimes you silence all of them, and sometimes you only silence the one you silence first ( so its annoying because sometimes magnetize don't really applies the debuff to all magnetize heroes , I don't know if this is a bug or whatever it is ) ( maybe lag , ping ) , did it happened to you ES players? I tried this and tested on demo and still happens so I think it isn't about ping but a bug delay with magnetize.

This is just me giving free ideas for the game , maybe next time I do one for another hero , I want this game and especially this hero to be more enjoyable and even more played for most players , with that being said, what idea did you like ? Which one you see more possible in the future ? Let me know in the comments ( I'm very passionate about this hero, lol )

PD: sorry for my grammar mistakes etc , English isn't my first language , and thank you to anyone who read this

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/18g3w0u/dota2_earth_spirit_changes_2024/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *