Public 160s/MSK Recap – Oct. 12-19

Survivor supercharger on the line this week so get on it for those interested!

Weekly Supercharger Missions (11-1):

The 10 160s went smooth as butter, mostly. I decided to grind it out on the Repair the Shelter because the spawn is light. Ran a couple Ride the Lightnings to spice it up and collect the defender, who was promptly recycled due to an excessive amount of shield/regen perkatude.

Split across EU/NAW. All groups filled early morning/breakfast U.S. time, on a Thursday even, which I thought was great. 2 years back no way I would have found public groups for any of this on a week day morning!

One speedbump where a knucklehead decided to tear down some things I had built. This required a very complex and difficult solution… I immediately left group and forgot it even happened! I hope others have the courage to adopt this strategy. Technically went 11-1 due to this.

The only noteworthy thing I have to mention is that on two of the missions the spawn appeared to bug in that we had even less spawn than usual for Repair the Shelter, which in practial terms meant almost nothing was spawning. Easy peasy I guess.

The ramp to the roof + wall launcher + sound walls goofiness showed up in 3 of the matches, not that it really matters what gets built on this mission, just caught my attention that AFK is still out there trying to do its thing.

Freezey boi Zenith is gaining popularity, saw several this week. Also 2 black metal Dirge shooters along the way.

I ran BOOM B.A.S.E., Faster Explosions and Battle Beat in support, B.A.S.E. Kyle commander. Correct element Potshot with double crit damage and reload. When all the above gets crackin', Potshot hits like a freight train. I think this is my new favorite constructor load out until further notice. Whip out the Storm King's Fury when needed! About half the bosses rolled in with smokescreen so that kinda ruined the pew pew funsies.

Mythic Storm King (1-4):

Got lucky this week. First time sort of randomly going for it on a week day. Not just a week day but also early morning U.S. time. One group failed to fill having only 2 players on NAE at this time. (I counted that as a loss) Not surprising that the winning group did have War Cry. The failed attempts did not, but to be fair there was a lot more going wrong than just not having War Cry for those missed attempts. Again the losses seemed to be just new player shenanigans, I didn't see anything malevolent or really horrible going down.

I will remain vigilant for horrible players, griefers, and leeches. I couldn't seem to find any this week!

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/FORTnITE/comments/y34ag4/public_160smsk_recap_oct_1219/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *