The Ragnarok Cycle is set up to encourage community, while allowing you to play Valheim how you want. Whether you like to explore, fight, build, or relax, there is a place for you.
We do this by scheduling Ages, and using settlements and events as a way of encouraging community.
- Stone age: Before Eikthyr is killed.- 1 week- Basic shelters / Longhouses
- Bronze age: After Eikthyr is killed- 1 week- up to 3 Villages- Each village has an elder. Elder is elected when village is founded.
- Iron Age: After The Elder is killed- 2 weeks- up to 3 towns (can grow out of villages or be in new place)- Each town has an elected Jarl. Election happens when the town is founded. If a different person is elected, the original leader may concede, or challenge by combat. Winner of combat is new leader.
- Silver Age: After bone mass is killed- 2 weeks- Continue building towns- Add Mountain outposts (towers, taverns, strongholds)
- Renaissance: After Moder is killed- 4 weeks- up to 3 cities (can grow from towns or be in new place)- Each city has an elected king. Election happens when city is founded. If a different person is elected, the original leader may concede, or challenge by combat. Winner of combat is new leader.
- Final Age: After Yagluth is killed- 2 weeks, or longer if majority wants.- Yagluth things have corrupted you. 3 cities fight each other for yagluth things on weekends.
- Ragnarok: the world is ended and the cycle repeats.
We are currently starting in the stone age, so if you missed the opportunity to start the game with a group, this is your chance!
To join, go to our discord linked below, read the rules, and fill out the application.
Can't wait to see you in Valheim!