Valheim Wishlist For 2023

How to build a large and tall house in Valheim

Besides the Ashlands and Deep North being finished (I’m sure we’d all like that for next year) what are some new features you’d like to see added to the game?

For me, I’d love to see the Ocean biome more fully flushed out. I think it would be great to get an additional boat (perhaps one with a ballista), new enemies (pirates, sharks and other sea monsters), and maybe even a dungeon (I would love a new armor set/cape that could remove the wet debuff)

I think it would be great if the Ocean biome could present some sort of challenge at every stage of the game. IMO, as it stands right now, the Ocean biome is the most exciting during the Black Forest and early Swamp stages of the game, as the sea serpent can still present a challenge. Once, however, a player gets a better bow and the longship, I feel that serpents present little danger from there.

In any case, I hope we get to see some updates to the Ocean biome in 2023. What are some things you all would like to see?

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/valheim/comments/zujqia/valheim_wishlist_for_2023/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *