I am trying to compile a list, when the shields can be bypassed or ignored, please help:
- hatch breaker limpets,
- Containment Missile, aka Rocket propelled FSD Disrupter aka Grom Bomb (allegiance, Yuri Grom)
- FSD Interrupt experimental effect for Missile Rack, dumbfire,
tests and measurements, discussion,
- Plasma Accelerator (ignores
60% of shield resistances, also hull, armoured bulkheads and completely the hardness)
- Phasing sequence experimental effect, it can be applied to pulse lasers, burst lasers and plasma accelerators. It makes a small portion of damage bypass the shield and directly damage the hull.
- Remote release flechette launcher: a miserable attempt at shield tank balancing: it bypasses shields entirely and damages modules directly.
- Reverb cascade experimental effect: applies to mines and torpedos. It bypasses the shield and directly damages the target's shield generator.