Why am i joining servers with 200ping and getting instantly kicked?

This is the third time in as many days. I join the game and after 10 seconds i get kicked with this message. This is not my internet, my internet is completely fine, no packet loss, no nothing.

Mysteriously all three times i have gone back to a normal ping after a big amount of time has passed(20mins, 13mins etc) and the server is normal. I only have servers below 100ping selected and this has never happened before. Currently it is happening to me and my friend, he lives nowhere near me and has a different ISP.

It also seems based off the three times it has happened and the brief time i can actually stay in the server, that there's only one person shooting(They even just ran past me) LOL. This is starting to get real fucking tiring real quick.

Does anyone have any idea what this is? Why am i seeing/hearing someone play like normal, but me and my friend are getting insta kicked from raid start, until some random time in the raid. Some new cheesing strat maybe.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/EscapefromTarkov/comments/gz9cfp/why_am_i_joining_servers_with_200ping_and_getting/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *