I've been playing Apex since launch and Fortnite since about Season 2. One thing that I think Fortnite has over Apex which Apex could easily implement is the Team Rumble mode.
Pros of Having a Team Rumble Mode:
- Easier to Complete Battle Pass Challenges
- Good Practice for real gun fights
- Allows people to get used to new guns, characters, patches, in a more practical setting
- Gives people a safe space to work on their nerves (I know a lot of people get really anxious during fights)
Cons of Having a Team Rumble Mode:
- Resources would have to be used to create this mode that could be used elsewhere
What do you guys think? Would this be something you guys want?