Valheim PC gamepass will mean MONTHS of new bug testing (no mistlands 2022)

Maypoles, Flower/Berry Spawns, & Seed Crops should increase honey yield.

Let’s be honest. No company should be allowed to branch into “cross play” when they haven’t even crossed the 1.0 line.

Let’s be real here. No matter your love for Valheim, this is a suspicious practice, to not even have (by their own standards) 60% of the playable area available or finished, and then to announce you will featuring the game on PC gamepass (not a huge deal) but then also to have a CONSOLE release slated before we even get access to the areas we’ve walked around for a year and half now.

Is everyone cool with this? I know people will come say “it’s a different team handling the Xbox port” but if we’re being honest, the thousands of new players from PC gamepass and later Xbox will bring in another influx of new “bug fixing” that they’ve told us was the reason further content couldn’t be worked on.

I see this as just another red flag, and I feel like this push for more money is just that, they aren’t “offering” a full game to gamepass players, they are spreading themselves even thinner to an even bigger player base without giving us the finished content first.

Idk man.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/valheim/comments/xrh941/valheim_pc_gamepass_will_mean_months_of_new_bug/

leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *